Local classroom support provides specialized technicians to ensure equipment functionality and successful connections to all sites with a centralized support structure.
For assistance, contact:
OIT Classroom Support - All Sites
(979) 436 - 0950
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Dallas Campus Local Phone Support
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Contact the local support individual to confirm hours of availability.
AV Support Staff will be present in each location ten minutes preceding the following events:
- Educational Classes
- Scheduled Video Conferences
- Meetings/Presentations upon request only
Faculty/Presenters are encouraged to be present to allow for any questions/concerns to be addressed prior to the events start.
What you can expect inside the meeting room or classroom:
- Technicians specifically trained to troubleshoot issues in meetings and classes.
- Technical equipment checks for power and functionality are performed before each lecture and include replacement of microphone batteries if necessary.
- Troubleshooting is performed on an as-needed basis once a video conference, class or meeting has begun.
- OIT is responsible for the AV infrastructure, equipment acquisition, installation and repair.
- For your convenience, local AV assistance/classroom support numbers are posted on each podium.
- An AV feedback form is available online for your issues, concerns and suggestions.
Our goal is to make the delivery of services as seamless as possible. With our focus on technical aspects of meetings, classes, and video conferences; we aim to make your classroom experience the best it can possibly be.
If you have any specific requests for assistance or questions regarding classroom support please email our staff at email@example.com.